Monday, December 10, 2012

Musings when unmotivated to do school work


                                    

It is that time of the year in a student's life when four grown men and women, widely renowned professionally as professors, team up against a kid, (yeah, the kid is me). Should I call campus po on these men and women? Nah, wouldn't work. Two more freaking weeks of school...wonder how this cray cray mind of mine is going to last that long. Well, I do know that it's retarded to celebrate getting your head half way outta the lion's mouth, because I am still a junior, but at this vantage point in my life, I just want to graduate. Be done with school. And then..?
Well, beats me. Goodness me, all I have done with my life for the past 16 years is school. Yep, school and more school. I aint complaining, prolly just whining. No difference? Oh bite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment